Monday, November 23, 2015

                                                                  Our Last Post

Filkins Funyard has been the theme park of the century. I think doing social media for this business was very difficult for me. Doing Facebook posts was not very hard. I think that twitter was hard at the same time. I didn't mind doing tweets, I just felt as though I had to do a lot of them and I never really took time out of my day to put a lot of thought into them.

Going this blog that I am writing about I found it easy for me to write about my business. But once the weeks started to go by I found it harder and harder to write about the theme of the week for my business. I think one of the reasons it was hard for me to write blogs was because I never really had a huge passion for theme parks I mean honestly I love food at theme parks, but I am not a huge ride fan.

I think working with the other websites like soundcloud and pinterest were difficult. For soundcloud I still need to do my podcast. I tried doing the assignment but I could not figure out how to put the music on it. Also with Pinterest I could not log in to my account it would always bring me to the Pinterest I have for my own self and not my business.

This course has taught me a lot about how businesses use social media nowadays and how they incorporate. I think though for the fees that we had to pay to take this course I did not get out of the course as much as I would have liked to. I need face-to-face classes this is just who I am. I think that having the web conferencing for this course was one of the biggest mistakes you could make! Its something that is helpful but I didn't like how it was done.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your raw honesty Ashley. I'm sorry some of the platforms were a struggle for you. I agree with you completely about web conferencing and am THRILLED to be teaching face-to-face in River Falls starting next semester.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed